Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Entering My First Contest!!!




Hello! Well, I'm entering a layout in my very first contest! We had to go to "A Scrapbookers Dream" and pick up these Christmas lights and then incorporate them into a project. Here's the materials I used:
  • CTMH (no longer available) glitter stack
  • CTMH adhesive sheets (no longer available)G
  • Gold curly ribbon
  • CTMH Evensong paper pack
  • CTMH Holiday Red stamp pad
  • CTMH distressing tools
  • CTMH Merry & Bright acrylic stamp set
  • CTMH Magical Christmas acrylic stamp set
  • CTMH prisma glitter
  • CTMH watercolor pencils and blending pen
  • CTMH (past) Connections Club ribbon

I put the adhesive sheet on the light and then pulled it down just to the screw part and added the glitter, then pulled the pc right off to add the gold on the bottom of the light. Using the stipple distressing tool, I went around the edges of the paper as well as the photo's to give it an aged look, also used the edging tool around the edges. I added the little 3x3 card to do my journalling and on the square above Ashleigh's picture, I added the words "The Magic Of Christmas Never Ends" (I forgot to take the pic before I dropped it off!)

No comments: