Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Close To My Heart - Monthly Club Night

Good morning! I just wanted to pass a little something along to those of you who love to do paper crafting. (scrapbooking, card making, altered items...)

Starting January, I am going to be running a monthly CTMH club from my home. Here's how it works:
  1. Depending on the amount of ppl that sign up, you commit to come for that many months. For example - 8 people sign up, we commit to 8 months. (we get together once a month)
  2. Your commitment entitles you to buy a minimum of $20 per month (before taxes and S&H), of CTMH products (this could be a little more if there's less ppl)
  3. Each month we will have a hostess of the month and you get to receive minimum $30 in FREE product!! **$190-$299 in sales = $30 FREE hostess product**
  4. On your hostess month, if you can bring in some extra outside orders, that will boost YOUR FREE product!
  5. Hostess brings a snack on her night and I provide the beverages
  6. You will get to do a great little make and take each club night
  7. Club members also get a deal on the new CTMH Idea Books when they come out!
  8. Bring your own stuff to work on, share ideas and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Sound like something you would be interested in? Contact me at wilson_familyof4@hotmail.com and reserve your place as space is limited.

If needed, I will definately run more than one club so that I can accomodate everyone!

Just beginning to get into scrapbooking?? COME ON OUT! I have lots of tools for you to use, lots of great idea books, PLUS we can all share our ideas! Don't be shy, come on out and play!

No comments: