Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Inked Embossing Birthday Card

Hello!! Well, I'm off this week, so I spent yesterday cleaning and today I went down to get some cards made. Well...total creativity block!!! UGH! Why does that always happen??? Anyway, here's one card I did manage to come up with. I did this using the inked embossing technique that I found on the 'cuttlebugg-ers' board on http://www.papercraftplanet.com/ and I love it! Just adds a little something to your cards. I did this one on white CS so you can see better.

Materials Used:
  • white CS
  • CTMH creme brulet ink
  • cuttlebug 'happy birthday' embossing folder
  • CTMH 'annotations' stamp set
  • CTMH 'flower child' stamp set
  • CTMH 'colonial white' (retired) ribbon rounds
  • CTMH prisma glitter
  • glue pen
  • watercolor pencils and blending pen
  • plantin schoolbook cricut expressions cartridge (maddie)


TIP: Using your ink, run it across the top of your embossing folder (where the ink pad is) and carefully position on your paper and run through your cuttlebug...voila!! You have inked embossing!!

1 comment:

KLW520 said...

I am soooo happy to have learned this! I have to go try it now!! Thank you! I've seen it on the MB, but had NOoooo clue how to even start :)