Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunshine and Smiles...

My FIRST magnolia card!! I had SO much fun doing this card! I stamped her from my friend, Christine's, stamp and then got really creative and had her swinging from a tree! The butterflies are from CTMH March SOTM "Butterfly Wings", the tree branch is from my cricut "Graphically Speaking" cart and the sentiment is another (retired) CTMH stamp set. I love this card!!!!!!!!! Thanks Christine for letting me stamp your Tilda!

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

Karen...that is your best card ever! Oh my goodness, you have done a great job! Way to go! Is it the Lyra's? Are they working for you!!!!
I LOVE the swing! Awesome job girl!

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks Christine!! She was so much fun! The swing was actually mom's idea! She suggested the swing and then I was on a mission to find branches etc. I'm happy with the turn out!

This is using the LYRAs, yep!!