Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Hello! If you're somewhere in Ontario, where the weather is starting to warm up, I hope everyone is getting a chance, at some point today, to enjoy this beautiful weather!! On Friday night, our scrapbooking group got together for our monthly club night and one of the girls, Tanya, got her hands on the cutest stamps and she was kind enough to bring them so we could stamp some too! This stamp is by Sara Kay and Tanya found her at Pointer's Scrapbook Store in Markham/Thornhill area. Isn't she a doll??? I couldn't wait to color her!! I chose to use her for the front of a Mother's Day card. I colored her with my lyra's and mineral spirits (I'm getting better, Nicky!!) added a little glitter to her apron and the paper is left over from the CTMH May Campaign "Tickled Pink" I LOVE this paper!! Sentiment is from CTMH as well.

Enjoy!!


No comments: