Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, May 29, 2009

Walk In My Garden With Me...

Today I was out weeding my garden's and I decided to grab my big camera and play a little. See what kind of shots I could get. I've never been a big gardener, but when we bought this house in March of '94, we had no idea just how many flowers/gardens were under the snow! Over the years I've grown to enjoy it and the last couple years, I've started to love it even more. We have the bees, hummingbirds, butterflies...it's just very peaceful. So, come, walk with me in my garden.

The first 2 are of our 6 mth old (yes, just 6 mths and 93 lbs) pup, Riley, who LOVES my gardens, the third is a robin's nest with 2 babies, the 4th if you look closely, you can actually see the water drops on the leaves and the bee pollinating the bells and the rest are some of the flowers in my gardens. I hope you like them.

Enjoy....









8 comments:

Lee Ann said...

beautiful! yah that one of the bee is pretty cool!
The flowers are so pretty! i'm not much of a gardener either, but you seem to be way better at it than me!

Nancy said...

Oh my God Karen what awsome pictures. Good time for a garen layout. Riley is huge!!!!!
Wow beautiful garden....

Ann B. said...

Oh my I love the black and white of Riley. The flowers are beautiful. You are a wonderful photographer. Keep it up. Ann

Jennifer H. said...

Beautiful. Riley is getting to be a BIG boy. Your garden looks great. l have baby chickadees in a bird house now to. Love it.

Michele said...

Beautiful flowers! I have a black thumb ... DH is the one with the green thumb and does all the gardening!

dolcreations said...

Karen I did not know what a beautiful talent you have, next to scrapbookin! You are a very talented photographer! The pictures are beautiful! I love the picture of the lilacs..and of course big ol Riley!!
Christine

Karen Wilson said...

Thank you, Christine. I think I was taking pictures long before I started scrapbooking. It's something I've always loved to do. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!

Karen Wilson said...

Thank you all for all your wonderful comments!!