Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Is this little guy adorable or what?? He's so cute and so fun to work with! I entered in a sketch challenge over at The Fresh Batch and I won!! So I got my goodies in the mail last week and this little guy, Carl the Cupcake, was in there. I couldn't wait to play! So, this is my entry for this week's sketch challenge on Our Creative Corner. You can find more of these little cupcakes at Stamps and Smiles. They're all so cute!
STAMPS: Carl The Cupcake (Stamps and Smiles) and Stem Sayings (Stampin' Up!)
PAPER: Daydream (CTMH)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Glitter (Martha Stewart), Daydream Stickease (CTMH), Paisley Embossing folder

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

I am finally able to get on the blogs and start commenting. My computer has been down, we had a wedding to go to yesterday...so busy last couple of days!
Your card is adorable..who does not love a cupcake card all glittered up!
Christine

Jenny Gropp said...

Love your glittered frosting! Super cute! Thank you so much for playing along in the OCC's Sketch Challenge!
Congrats on your win at Stamps and Smiles too!