Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Place Card Markers - SASSC34 Challenge




Good morning! As some of you know, we have a family wedding coming up on Thanksgiving wknd. I'm amazed at how well everything has come together so quickly. We're even having a turkey dinner! It's going to be perfect. So, for the dinner, the children are all having 'half' portions and of course, my nephew is having chicken nuggets and fries (lol), his favourite. So, my Aunt asked me to come up with something to distinguish which children get which plates, so the servers can clearly see and don't have to ask. I got this idea from Ann at Raindrop Echo Designs. You should also pop over and see her work. She's very talented! Unfortuntely, I didn't have any place cards to work with, but I did have the sleeve from the invitation, (the place cards are the same as the invitation) so I matched my CS to the green in the invites and these little guys will just click onto the top. I cut a slit in the top so it sits right. I did all the girl's in the scalloped circle and my nephew's is the scalloped square. Let me know what you think! I'm also entering this into last week's Fresh Batch challenge.

This is actually the one I had started with...funny how you wake up the next day and think, wow, that is NOT what I was trying to create!!

6 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Looks great!!! great job!

dolcreations said...

These are very cute Karen!
Christine

Unknown said...

So nice! Thanks for sharing :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous clips Karen, it matches the theme and you did a wonderful job designing each of these elegant clips!!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Mrs B said...

These are so nice! What a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Smiles!
CindyB

Aunt Linda said...

Beautiful! I love them, they are perfect.