Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, September 14, 2009

Winner & A New Play Along Monday Challenge #8, Fall Leaves!

Winner for last week is:

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 2

Danni! Congrats Danni! I'll add your goodies in with your catty today! Thank you to all who participated.

This week's challenge is to use fall leaves on your project! If you don't have anything with leaves, feel free to just use fall colors and improvise. I don't have time to do my card yet, as I have a busy day today, but I will get one on here tonight! Winner of this week's challenge will be chosen by random.org next Monday and receive a goodie bag! Have fun! Be sure to link your POST to Mr Linky so we can all come and see it.

7 comments:

Danni said...

No way!! I won?? Wow...too cool!! Hope I can remember to play along this week too!!

Danni said...

I played along but I do not want to be entered to win again, let someone else enjoy that victory!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Danni! I love Fall leaves! So nice challenge :)

SallyB said...

Hey there Karen...Hope you don't mind...last minute entry! I have linked my card and blog and put you on my side bar.

Karen Wilson said...

Hi all! Thanks so much for playing along! I'm bound and determined to make this work! LOL! I just love seeing everyone's creations and I get to meet new blogging friends too!

Danni, thanks for playing along again! Let me know when your goodies arrive!

Berenice, thanks so much for stopping by and playing along!

SallyB, of course I don't mind! Thanks so much for playing and for linking me on your site! I'm a follower on your blog now as well!

Linda said...

Fun challenge....I love making fall cards!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Lelia Pierce said...

I found you from seeing Danni's lovely creation. :O) Thanks for the fun challenge!