Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FBW #81 - "All Things Grow With Love"


Be sure to visit Danni's Dreams for this week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge! This week is another open week and you just have to use a butterfly, fairy or an angel on your project. I've been lacking in my FBW projects, so I made an effort today to get my card done for this week! I bought this paper last Christmas and haven't even touched it yet. I didn't want to use it for just anything as it's so pretty! Today Ashleigh came out with a piece that she had cut and gave me the idea. So, thank you Ashleigh! Since the paper already had a butterfly in it, I added a couple of punched butterflies that I had on hand from a project Christine showed us how to do. I used different embellishments on my project, so I tucked these guys safely away! I also added the sentiment, which I bought at Michaels. I thought it turned out very pretty and I hope you like it to!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card!

Danni said...

This is just so pretty!! So glad you could play along this week!!! Beautiful!

dolcreations said...

This card is really pretty. The butterflies are certainly a pretty touch! It's funny were our inspiration comes at times..thank-you Ashleigh!
P.S. My inspiration might be those skunk stamps you sent me!LOL
Christine