Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"For You" Project Tuesday - Shaker Card!


For this week's challenge over at Project Tuesday, we made a shaker card. Be sure to visit to see what the other DT came up with! You'll find some great inspiration. For my project, I used:

  • Stamps and Smiles "You Warm My Heart"
  • Close To My Heart "Daydreams" paper pack & stickease
  • Close To My Heart "From Me To You" (sentiment)
  • Martha Stewart glitter (shaker)

Since our little girl turns 9 next Tuesday, I think I will give this to her. She'll love it! Love this stamp? Hop on over to Stamps and Smiles and check out the rest of the stamps as well as the new release!

6 comments:

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love all that glitter!

Tanya said...

I love this card. Such a great idea.

Jennifer Meyer said...

HI Karen :) Your card is SO sweet and I am sure your little girl will LOVE it!

Have a fun week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Danni said...

I have never tried this, always wanted to but always chicken out. You did a great job! Wonderful card!

Rose said...

such a super cute card and your girl is sure to love it :0)

Lisa said...

Love your card Karen! So glad you are joining us!