Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"You're One In A Melon!" High Hopes Challenge #50 - All About Kids!



This week's challenge at High Hopes is "All About Kids!" I finally had a chance to get out my new (untouched) stamps from High Hopes and play!! They're all so cute, I had a hard time choosing which one to use. This one is called "Summer's Sweetness". I got the pattern idea from my CTMH "Wishes" Card book, a must have for all you card makers out there!! The paper is from 2 different CTMH paper packs...
  • Paper Garden
  • Bella

And the embellishments are all CTMH as well!

12 comments:

dolcreations said...

This image is so darn cute! Love the little pin in the corner!

Nancy said...

This card is so adorable. She is so sweet. Love the paper pack is it the Bella CTMH one?

Jennifer Meyer said...

Precious card Karen! What an adorable image and your layout is super sweet!

Have a fun week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Karen Wilson said...

Thank you everyone!

Nancy, yes some of the paper is CTMH Bella. I used that one and a few pc's from Paper Garden as well. I think those are 2 of my fav paper packs.

My sister actually bought this one to give to Ashleigh for her b-day, so we get to keep it!!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Gorgeous!!!! Wonderful Card! Love the pink and purple together!! Thanks for playing along at High Hopes this week

Monica said...

Beautiful Karen ~ Good Luck!

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Karen
Such pretty colours, love your design too. Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

dpkennedy said...

This is so sweet! Pun intended!! Thanks for playing the High Hopes challenge!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh so cute and I love the gorgeous colours, Hugs, Nikki x

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and the pin in the corner is such a wonderful accent! :D

Jeanette said...

Wonderful card! Love the image and that sweet pin!
Thanks for joining in at the HH Challenge this week!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Lacey said...

Sorry I didn't get to comment earlier...I love your card! The layout and image are perfect for this challenge. I love the ribbon and the hat pin! Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge! I hope you are able to play again this week...the challenge is "Snowflakes"!!
~Lacey