Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, November 2, 2009

"Play Along Monday's" Challenge #15 - What Can YOU Do With ONE Sheet Of CS??


Thank you for playing along last week! Hope to see you again this week!
This week's challenge is to show off what YOU can create with ONE piece of either CS or patterned paper! I did a little research and decided to try my hand at a one sheet box. Again, a fun and versatile project, you could use this for anything! This is another digi stamp from Stamps and Smiles. I used alot of colored fun flock on him and the christmas paper is from Michaels. Don't forget to upload a DIRECT link to your creations in Mister Linky! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

2 comments:

Danni said...

ACK!! You're killing me again...LOL! I'll see if I can get to this...still want to do your spotlight one too...sigh, got any spare hours to send me?

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute box Karen, I LOVE the sparkle on the snowman! Great job!

Hugs, Jennifer :)