Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Here!

Hello! I'm just stopping by for a sec to let you know I am still here! I got tired of my lagging computer and reformatted this morning, so working on getting everything back to normal. We spent the wknd watching the rest of the olympics, so I have not crafted in days! I am so behind, but this computer has been driving me crazy and I couldn't take it anymore. Now it seems to be a bit better, but it still has a few issues. Oh well, we'll work em' out!

Ashleigh had her first dance on Friday night and she had a ball. 2 boys asked her to dance and she told me "Mommy, I didn't know what to say, so I said no". Well, turns out when hubby was getting coffee, he ran into Brandon's mom and she said "What did your daughter say to Brandon? He was devastated!!" Turns out when he asked her to dance, poor Ashleigh turned and literally RAN AWAY! LOL! This poor boy is in gr 5 and in her class (split class). He has a little crush on her and she turned tail and ran like the wind! Poor Brandon...lol!

Well, I am off to pick up Miss Muffet and then House returns tonight with all new ep's. That's one thing about the Olympics being over, our shows return, but I do miss them. I don't watch sports on TV at all, but man, I think I watched every single sport in the last 17 days!! I've learned about curling even!! What an exciting 17 days and I have to sneak this in...WTG CANADA!! And to all the World Athletes out there, you should be darned proud of yourselves!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

had to come check out the new profile pic - look at you hot stuff! I so need some color and style with my hair...baby steps though. First thing is a cut THEN I'll color/highlight it. Gotta start covering this grey (boohoo..I'm getting old, lol)