Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just A Note ~ Magnetic Note Boards

First off...today is my neice's 1st birthday!! Hard to believe a yr has gone by already! Her name is Isabella, but we call her Bella and she's also adopted "Bella Bunny" because she is certainly as cute as a little bunny!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA BUNNY!!!
Now on to today's post....

Good morning!! I'm slowly getting my mojo back, I have no choice with the craft show this weekend! So, this is something that my friend Kelli and I did for our monthly club a few months ago. I never did get a chance to finish mine, but I thought they would be nice to take to the show as well. These are magnetic note boards using pizza pans. You can use any shape you want! I used my cricut and plantin schoolbook to cut the circle (fit to pg) and then decorate! I just have to pick up the magnets and punch the holes/add ribbon for hanging and they're done! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Kimberly S said...

I think it's a super cute idea Karen, and I love that they could be any shape like that (and also that you could match them to a room color or theme as a fun gift idea!). Love all of those pretty butterflies! :)

Stef H said...

oh that bella is gorgeous!!! those eyes! what a beauty!

love, love, love these pans! super idea!