Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Peace & Tranquility, This Is The Life...


(2nd post today, scroll down for today's FBW post!)


Hello again! I seem to be doing more photography than anything this last bit. I am enjoying it though as it is another passion of mine. These shots are from last night. The sunset was just beautiful as we were coming home from ball practice, so I ran in and grabbed my camera and Ashleigh and I headed to the beach. She checked out the water (brrr...) and I took some pics. I tell ya, it's SO nice to be able to see this every day from your front door! We're just a 2 minute walk from the beach/park. It's perfect!

Enjoy!









4 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful photos Karen! What a view, and Ashleigh is a doll. :)

dolcreations said...

What gorgeous pictures! I have to say we are so lucky to have this so close! It looks like we are in for a beautiful summer..Ashleigh looks like she is ready to swim as soon as possible! I so love those sunset pictures!!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Karen!! The pictures are incredibly beautiful!! What photography!! You have some talent!! Please share more...your daughter is beautiful.
hugs,
Chris

Christine said...

These are beautiful pictures. Your daughter is beautiful! The sunset shots are stunning!

Blessings,
Christine