Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

Good morning! First off...for all those AI watchers out there...Congrats Lee!! I was SO excited to see him win last night!! As far as I'm concerned, both he and Crystal are winners, but wow, what a finale. Ok, now that's out of the way, we had a bit of an eventful night last night. Our boy was out riding with his buddies and wiped out pretty good. He has road rash on the side of his face, his eye was swollen, what a mess. He's home today as he had a headache this morning. He looks better, but says he's very sore. He wiped out on the wknd too and mess up his knee's/elbows, so I tell ya, this boy is a mess.

I thought I would share these with you today. The flowers are from my gardens and the squirrels are our new tenants in our front tree. There's actually 5 babies we think. It's been neat watching her raise them. If anyone knows what those bell like flowers are, pls let me know!! I have no idea what they are called, but they spread like crazy. They don't smell, but look really pretty!

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Beautiful photos Karen. The only thing in my garden right now is weeds. I hope Andrew is feeling better. Maybe you should have him wear some hockey equipment.