Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, June 12, 2010

All Boy...


Good morning!! Are you tired of my layouts yet? LOL! I wasn't kidding, huh? I managed to complete quite a few!! This one is from our walk in the back field/forest last summer. Riley was a hoot. Oh my goodness...that dog LOVED that mud! We were laughing so hard. The bugs were actually really bad, so he was doing the right thing anyway! Yes, on the way back home, we came across a clean pond, till Riley got in there, so he wasn't filthy when we got home. He just really let loose out there and had a blast. I really love the way the photo turned out of him shaking his head.

Enjoy your wknd!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Nope not even close to being tired of your layouts...This is another fabulous creation, LOVE those colors..OH MY your pups look sooooooo sweet!!! What a group of fun pictures!!! Great colors and love your bg papers......Fantastic layout Karen!!! Enjoy your Saturday!

dolcreations said...

Another great layout Karen! The new blog looks great! Love the bright colours!!!

Kimberly S said...

Not tired of the layouts at all! I'm hoping that any day now you and Kristie will rub off on me with all of those layouts and get me working on mine again! lol

Fun photos Karen, and a wonderful job using so many on your layout without making it look crowded! Each page reminds me of a quilt block, love it! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is a gorgeous!! I just love your sweet photos and layout!! Never tire of your creations Karen!!
hugs,
Chris