Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, June 28, 2010

Graduation Day!

Good morning!! Can ya tell I ran out of layouts? Hehehe! Today's a busy day. It's our son's Gr 8 graduation and I can hardly believe the time is here already. We had an assembly on Friday to say goodbye to some teachers and it was very emotional and now today will be another emotional day. Tmw our daughter's class does the final assembly with awards etc then they do a "Clap Off" for the gr 8's. The WHOLE school lines the halls and they play a song over the PA system and they clap as the grade 8 class walks the halls out to the bus loop one last time. Just writing this, I get teary eyed. They grow so darn fast and we've noticed such a HUGE change in Andrew the last bit. He's really starting to come out of his quiet shell...I guess he's growing up. So, I'll have some pics to post tmw, but not sure when I'll get a second to get creative. Hopefully this week! So, with that being said, I have a ton of errands to run and then up to help set up, grab the kid's at 2, bring them home to get ready and away we go. I'm praying that the rain holds off as we were hoping to have it outside, down in the park by the lake. Rain, rain...go AWAY!!

Oh yeah, and remember our tree frog friends??? UGH! Last night we started to hear the call from a ways away and by last night, it was by the pool again!! We couldn't even sleep!! Guess we'll be going on another catch and release!

Have fun day and don't forget to check out my challenge blog!! Kick off is July 4th, but we have hints all this week!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Aww honey it sounds like a fab day if not so emotional for the proud mummy that you are!!
I will keep fingers crossed for the weather for you. But here in Scotland its raining as I type, boo hoo
Melly xxx

Kelli said...

Hope you had a great day! I guess you will have to deport them a little further, are they really that loud? LOL