Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Project Tuesday - Explosion Box

Good morning!! It's Tuesday and you know what that means!! It's time for another Project Tuesday!! This week, we're asking you to create an "Explosion Box". This is quite easy to do. I did find that my lid didn't fit right, so I actually cut it as per the instructions and then scored at 3 1/2" all the way around and it worked perfect. Hop on over to the PT blog to see what the DT came up with to inspire you and hope you can find some time to join us and play along!!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Karen this explosion box is a beauty, I haven't tried one of these I think I must...yours turned out GORGEOUS!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is so pretty! What a fun project!!!

Jean Addis said...

Your explosion box is adorable, Karen. The little charm adds the perfect touch.

KimS said...

Such a pretty box!!! Love the paper, ribbon and the charm!!

Suezie said...

Hi Karen - is that a wedding cake charm I see hanging from the bow? These are perfect for weddings aren't they? I love the kind off coffee & cream colours you used.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Karen :) Your blog layout is SO pretty!! LOVE your box, the paper is very pretty and what a gorgeous charm!

Have a fun week & getaway ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Karen what a perfect gift for a wedding or an anniversary. I love the papers and the little charm that you used.

Rose said...

Karen this is beautiful :)