Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, September 10, 2010

Best Friends...

I just had to share this. I made this layout using my new CTMH "Magic" book. I love it!! Of course I added my own spin by adding the flip flaps to display more pics. Another must have in my book now! "Best Friends" is done with CTMH "Irresistible Dots" in desert sand ink. Again, another first time use for me!! To see the page that matches this one, you'll have to be sure to tune in on Sunday for our next Lasting Memories challenge!


7 comments:

Crystal said...

Karen WOW this is AWESOME!! Oh my your dogs are GORGEOUS!!!!!! LOVE this lo and page gf!!! Happy Friday!

Crystal said...

Karen WOW this is AWESOME!! Oh my your dogs are GORGEOUS!!!!!! LOVE this lo and page gf!!! Happy Friday!

dolcreations said...

I love this layout. The paper really enhances the colour of the dogs! Beautifully done! Love the lettering! I am going to have to invest in those flip photo things!!LOL You know what I mean!!LOL

Karen Wilson said...

so cute!

love aunt linda

Karen Wilson said...

too cute!! love the layouts!!

Lee Ann Liscoumb

Jean Addis said...

Your pages are awesome. The colors really compliment your wonderful dogs.

Big Red Scraps said...

This page is fantastic! Beautiful photos.