Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, September 19, 2010

LMCB #7 - Circles, Squares and Scallops!

Hi there! Seems like it's been forever since I've had some time to play. I now have Monday's off and looking fwd to some quiet crafty time in my craft room to catch up! This weeks challenge at Lasting Memories is to use circles, squares and scallops on your layout. I used another pattern from my new CTMH book called "Magic" and love the look of this one! I used a masking element from Tim Holtz and my layout is based on a family vacation to a cottage my sister and her family rented 3 yrs ago. Yes, I am a little behind! Now hope on over to Lasting Memories to check out what my DT came up with!! Hope you can play along too!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Fantastic layout Karen. I love the paper you chose.

Pris said...

Very nice Karen... I especially LOVE the colours!! What paper is this??