Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Project Tuesday - Tri-Fold Pocket Card!

Good morning! It's Tuesday and you know what that means! It's time for another Project Tuesday!!! This week, we're asking you to make a Tri-Fold Pocket Card. I decided to make mine into a "Welcome Baby" card as my neighbor finally had her baby and they welcomed a little boy, Ryder. So, this is Ryder's baby card and I am going to make a layout to match and buy them a 12x12 frame. Stay tuned! For now, hop on over to Project Tuesday to check out what the rest of the DT came up with!

For my card, I used CTMH "Animal Crackers" paper and I used my Cricut "New Arrival" cartridge and found a poem online for the inside. 


7 comments:

Crystal said...

FUN FUN FUN Karen my goodness LOVE this design!!!!

dolcreations said...

Very adorable Karen! Your neighbour is going to love it that is for sure!

Jean Addis said...

Very cute, Karen. I can't wait to see the framed 12 X 12. Thank you very much for the photo tips last week.

KimS said...

How adorable!! I love the paper that you used!!!

Rose said...

oh this is precious!!! :)

Sarah Gough said...

So cute! love the animals!

Tanya said...

Great card Karen. It's adorable.