Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, November 7, 2010

LMCB # 14 - "Punch" It Out with a Day At The Beach!

Good morning!! I am slowly getting back into routine...did I mention SLOWLY? LOL! It's been a tough week. We went from amazing 90 * weather to stinkin' snow here. So, speaking of snow, I thought this layout was perfect for this week's Lasting Memories challenge! We're challenging you to use your punches on your layout. How fun and easy, right?? Hope you can join us! This is a layout from our trip to Disney in '07. We went to this awesome water park called "Blizzard Beach". Was so neat!! I thought my snowflake punch was just perfect and really fit with my layout. I used my cricut "Life's A Beach" cartridge for the title and had to glitz it up with some glitter. Come on over to LM and have a peak at the rest of the DT's layouts and hopefully you can find a minute to play along!



No comments: