Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Project Tuesday - 6 Pack "Cherry Oh!"

Good morning!! It's Tuesday and time for another project and I LOVED this one!! It's called a Six Pack and it's the neatest idea. It's a little hard to see, but there's actually 6 'packs' in this little box! For mine, I used CTMH "Cherry Oh" paper and the cherry is from my Hello Kitty cartridge, the ladybugs are from the dollar store! I thought this would be really cute for Ashleigh's teacher. She's very artsy so we're going to fill it with art supplies and give it to her for Xmas. So now it's your turn!! Hop on over to Project Tuesday and be inspired by the DT and play along!





7 comments:

Crystal said...

Karen I LOVE this, WOW what a PERFECT Teacher gift...EEEEK love those cherries and your fun dp!!! What a super fun project!!!

Stef H said...

wow karen! this is fabulous! i know a little 5 yr old who would love something like this!

not supposed to get above 38 the next few days. now THAT'S cold for me - lol.

have a fantabulous holiday!

hugs :)

Jean Addis said...

Great project, Karen! I really like the hand stitched look of the paper. Gotta love the dollar store!

Danni said...

Love this! So fun!!!

dolcreations said...

Ashleigh's teacher is going to appreciate this so much! She is going to love the time you took to make this just for her! I love the six individual compartments...great idea!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful project Karen!! LOVE the fun paper and sweet cherry design!!

Thanks for all you do on Project Tuesday, I can't wait to get back from my travels and play along with PT each week!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Rose said...

oh this is CUTE!!! she is going to love it :)