Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gift Tags

Good morning and it's a snowy, cold and blowy one here today! The wind is crazy here. We're right by the lake, so we're getting MAJOR lake effect winds and it's super cold. Ashleigh came in from the bus stop last night in tears. It's awful. On a better note, I got to work on some tags last night. I wanted to keep them sweet and simple as they're for my young nieces, nephew and little daycare kids. So, seeing as they all LOVE Santa, I thought this was perfect. I did the Santa and then added white glittery stickles to his hair/beard etc and then used my ink to distress the tags and add some color. I think they're pretty cute!!! Hope everyone is warm and cozy and having a great day!



1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWWW Karen these are GREAT tags, how fun!!!! Your blog makeover looks fabulous too sweetie!!!! Have a great day!