Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, April 2, 2011

May Your Wishes Come True...

Cricut.com had an amazing special on a couple weeks ago and I got 2 new cart's for $19.95 each!! I bought "Cindy Lou" and "Sweet Treats". Here's a card I made using "Sweet Treats". My creative juices seem to be returning!! Last night I finished this card and this morning I did my LO for tmw's Lasting Memories challenge!! Feels good to be crafting again. I think alot of it is the weather is getting nicer and therefore I tend to feel better. I don't do well in the winter months at all. Hubby's off on his motorcycle and I'm heading out with the girl's tonight to see Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks!! Have a good one!!


Challenges Entered:

2 comments:

brenda said...

What a clever creation Karen.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

HelenR said...

What a lovely card! I am always looking for Cricut inspiration :)
Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's :) x