Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, May 2, 2011

An Award!

Good morning! I want to send a HUGE thank you to Dina for giving me this award!! THANK YOU!! What an honor! Here's what I have to do:

Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself
Ok, so here goes!

5 Cricut related things about me:
  1. I love my circut!!
  2. I love sharing special time with my daughter and teaching her how to use it
  3. Like Dina, I have a soft spot for animals and children
  4. My favorite seasons are spring (once the rain's over!) summer and fall
  5. Family is the most important thing in my life and I just love to scrap all those special moments!!
Now I have to pass this one to 10 ppl!
  1. Denise
  2. Ali
  3. Kristie
  4. Sharon
  5. Jessica
  6. Kelli
  7. Michele
  8. Amy
  9. Brenda
  10. Kim
Enjoy ladies!

4 comments:

Me-Ma Kim said...

THANKS, Karen!
I have it posted on my blog! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Aim said...

Thanks so much, Karen!! It was very sweet of you to think of me. :) I'm going to post it and pass it on asap!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

~Etoile~ said...

Congratulations for this award!

Stef H said...

fabulous tho' in my opinion, you don't need any awards. you're just one FANTASTIC person in my book!

hugs :)