Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WAY Behind & 2 Awards!!

Good morning friends! I am SO behind these days and really missing my crafty time. I missed my Lasting Memories challenge this week!! You can find it HERE and it's a fun one! Come on out and join us!

I was away most of the wknd and went on my first "Bus Tour" to Algonquin Park. Was called the Spring Moose Tour. I finally saw my first moose! Super exciting. You can view the pics HERE (be sure to scroll down a post to see the moose)

Also, one more thing! Wan to win some candy? Click HERE to find out how!

Huge thank you to my good friend Kelli for these great awards! I'll have to come back and pass them on!




Have a great day today. I am hoping to get some time in, even if it's digital!!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Your Welcome Karen, you so diserve them!

ItsMeShay said...

HI! I'm a new follower of yours and I would love if you would stop by my blog sometime and follow me too.

Michele said...

HI Karen!! Just sit down and breathe!! :-) I am one to talk. I have been way out of it the last few days... and I think it's because this coming weekend is MY busy weekend... and I just keep thinking about everything I have to do... and WHEN I am going to do it. So where am I?? On the computer. Hee hee. Saw that mooose pic. They are huge! We just saw one for the first up close and personal last summer in a LAKE. We were cruising by on a pontoon boat... and it was just 20 feet from us. Scary big head and everything. Sounds like you had fun.... and I LOVE your photography blog. Great photos!!

Stef H said...

your 1st moose!!! now THAT'S an experience to remember! sounds like you had a ball!

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

do check me out, my store and
Glitterbabe@Stitchy Bear

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

A moose? How fun!!! I have never seen one up close that was a live. Congrats on the awards!! You are so deserving gf!!
hugs,
Chris