Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm Still Here With Some Great News!


Good morning! Still here, just hardly inside!! From the looks of the humidity coming back, I will be this wknd though! May feel in the 40's!! Crafty time! So, I have some great news!! I entered a DT call a couple weeks ago and I've been asked to be on the DT for Digi Darla's! Super exciting! You still have about a day and a half to enter the current challenge, Lady In Red. Check it out! Stay tuned as I start REALLY getting into digi's!!! Have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations, Karen!

Michele said...

Congrats!! Wonderful Karen! Anxious to "SEE." :-)

Michelle said...

congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congrats. I can't wait to see what you will be up to
I have an award for you on my blog. Come and get it.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here