Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pink Flamingo's!


Hi all! Here's another digital layout I did using MyMemories software. I haven't had a lot of chance to play with it, but now that I have my computer back, I am loving it!! I love that I was able to match the paper to my photo's here. Oh, I can see this becoming addicting because I don't have to make a mess and since my craft room is upstairs, I don't have to worry about trying to find an hour when the kid's are napping/busy, I can just play right at the kitchen table!! LOVE it!

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Do you know how a Flamingo gets its pink color? It gets it from the food it eats. Wonderful playful photos of the watertime fun.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com