Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Layout in a Shadow Box

Hi there!! Well, we woke to a blanket of white this morning. Was nice. But ohhhh, so cold. I don't like that part. I'm down a daycare kiddo the rest of this week and all of next, so I had a chance (sort of, between chasing a 1 and 2 yr old lol) to get a homemade gift done. I did a layout and put it in a shadow box. I'm letting the receiver add her own pics, so I'll include the rest of the embellishments with the gift. What do ya think?? Just an FYI - Michaels has their frames on, this one included "Buy 1 get one for a Cent" till tmw!!!


2 comments:

Michele said...

Ohh Karen! This is awesome!! My daughter's favorite colors! Great gift! I just got caught up on all of your crafty goodness going on over here! Busy Lady you have been!!

Crystal said...

WOW Karen what a fantastic gift idea :) LOVE those papers!!! Have a great weekend hun!