Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, January 14, 2012

LMCB Inspirational Sketch!

Hey all!! We've added another addition to Lasting Memories!! Saturday's Inspirational Sketch!! This sketch comes to us from Ashley Horton (thank you Stacia!) and I've added my take on the sketch. I don't normally do sketches, but I had a lot of fun with this one. Now hurry on over to Lasting Memories and join the fun! Use this sketch if you like and be sure to join our current challenge, which ends tonight at 9pm EST!! Have a great day!




2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Karen this is a great sketch and I love what you did with it. Great pictures and love the layout. Love the pop of yellow and the swirls.

Stacia Brandt said...

Very cute Karen....(and you're welcome!) I think I will try to use this sketch for next week's challenge....It's one of Ashley's that I haven't had a chance to use.