Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FBW#198 - Birthday Time!

Hello and guess what! It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at Flutter By Wednesday!! Thank you all so much for joining us last week!! You're all so creative!! This week we're challenging you to make a birthday card using a butterfly, fairy or an angel. I actually struggled with this one - I know, you're thinking "SERIOUSLY?" It's a birthday card!! I know! I had 3 different ideas in my head and well, in the end, after tossing this and that, I came up with this one. The little chipboard die's are from "Pepper & Friends". Adorable right?


So hop on over to FBW and join the fun this week! Show off those birthday cards!! Have a great Wednesday!!

7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Karen this is such a pretty card! I love all of the details and those beautiful flowers :)

Stef H said...

wow karen! this is gorgeous!!! absolutely gorgeous! i love those daisies too!

big hugs :)

Leanne said...

Karen, this is really pretty!! The butterflies, flowers and that wheelbarrel with the birdy are very sweet. It's lovely.
Happy Wednesday!
;)

Lynette said...

Yep - adorable! Pretty card and I love the pearls and the flowers.

Michelle said...

oh it's cute - love your flutter by (gorgeous colors!)

Suzanne Bier said...

So pretty, Karen! I know what you mean...sometimes a card that should be something easy stumps me like crazy! *HUGS*, Suzanne

Danni said...

Very pretty! and I struggle with alot of my "easy" cards too!