Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, February 24, 2013

LMCB #128 - Playful Pockets!

Hello! Happy Sunday! It's time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories. Our challenge this week is ..

"Playful Pockets"

We want to see pockets on those LO's this week! This is what I created at our last retreat. I worked on my cottage album and I just have to have the kids fill in the pocket tags with a memory (or 2) as well as hubby and I and it'll be complete. 


We'd love to have you join us this week and look fwd to your "playful pockets"!

2 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a beautiful pic you showcased here! Love that pocket idea! (BTW, love how you change your blog up to match the holidays!)

Michele said...

Awww... I always smile when I see your new blog of the season. :) Your background looks like some Designer paper I just used on my daughter's rainbow themed b-day layout. Love your photo and meaning behind it. I think I have that same pocket/envelope. It's still in my stash.