Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, May 24, 2013

DSC #37 - Photo Inspiration

Hey all! This weeks challenge at Digitally Sweet is a photo inspiration! Denise showed us this photo .. 


And I have to admit, I am not happy with this, but I have no creative juices these days. I didn't want to miss the challenge though. I thought a cute card face would work.


So you see, it doesn't have to be hard - it can be quite simple really!! This certainly is :) Come on over and give digital a try. We have links to free software so you can try before you buy. Cya there!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

now how fun is this????? i love it! very creative!

hugs :)

Dragonlady said...

I think it's great too. Work just keeps getting in the way I'm guessing. With me it's work, the children and sorting out the house too. Not enough hours in the day! Take care hun.

Hugs Ali x

Denise Pustelniak said...

Karen, your cad front is terrific! It looks so paper pieced!