Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, June 16, 2013

LM #144 - Tell Me a Story

Hello! I know, I'm late - but it's worth it :) We have a new challenge at Lasting Memories this week called "Tell Me A Story" and I have just the perfect LO for this challenge, but had to wait till I got home from a much needed weekend away with my daughter and mom who was able to come last minute! I'll let my journaling tell the story .. remember, you can enlarge to read it better


Now it's your turn to come on over and join us at LM and tell us a story - cya there!

5 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a great story! That must be a magic bear!

ClaireR said...

Great journaling there Karen, I love that its symmetrical with the photo.

Stef H said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! this is wonderful!

i always think i can't do things like this, but hey! i blog, so i guess i can. still... i'd rather make cards. go figure!

hugs :)

Darcy said...

That is such a sweet story!

Unknown said...

What an awesome story Karen! Wish I had taken pictures of the boys with their "friends" too. James and Pooh were constant, while Scott and Barney were never separated. Of course back then I wasn't scrapper, so it never entered my mine. Now the boys KNOW that every trip will be a million pictures, lol.

Elizabeth