Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, December 1, 2014

A New Tradition

Morning! We have a new challenge at Lasting Memories this week! It's also our start to our Deccember challenges. I can't believe these are the last challenges of 2014!! So our challenge this week?

"Home for the Holidays"
Show us a Holiday Tradition you do in your home

I decided this year that I wanted to start a new tradition - I made my kid's advent boxes! The little boxes are about 2x2 and they're from Stampin Up! I wrapped some washi tape around them and then added some stickers etc. I hope they'll make it through the season and we can re-use them next year. With Andrew away at University, I wanted to make sure he had something special to get him through the month till he comes home again on the 20th. A little taste of home


Thanks for stopping by and we look fwd to seeing what your traditions are!


7 comments:

Christine Dol said...

This looks like a lot of work Karen. Wow! You did a great job! What a super idea for Andrew to have something like this! Little something for each day! Very thoughtful!

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks Christine!

KarenB said...

Never too late to start a new tradition! Lovely idea, and they look fabulous:)

Jane said...

I think it is a brilliant idea. Well done you!!

SweetScraps said...

These are great, such a sweet idea!

Anonymous said...

Karen, what a wonderful idea and new tradition! It looks like allot of work but well worth it. I hope Andrew enjoys it.

ClaireR said...

NEAT! Great new tradition. Have fun with it! Great layout showing the process as well...